Heli-One is searching for an NDT Technician to join our organization!
Responsible for preparing and carrying out non-destructive testing inspections including performing Magnetic Particle Testing, Penetrant Testing and Eddy Current Testing on aircraft parts based on applicable standards, quality assurance measures, and company policies and procedures.
certifications in MPI and LPI NDT techniques
• CGSB Level II certifications in MPI and LPI NDT techniques
• CGSB Level II Eddy Current Inspection is preferred
• Previous NAS410 authority training preferred
• Self motivated and results oriented with a focus on quality
• Ability to make excellent decisions and set appropriate priorities
• Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication
• Excellent collaborative problem solving skills
• Ability to work in a rapidly evolving and dynamic environment
• Demonstrated team player with excellent interpersonal skills
Applicants must have the legal right to live and work in Canada, Please note we do not offer sponsorships.